Our client an Engineering Services Consultancy, with a great name in the business, is looking for an experienced (10+ Year) Instrument Engineer to join them in their Aberdeen office, on a 3 month contract to tackle their extensive workload on a range of FEED/Detailed Design Projects.
- * 10+ years' experience
- * A natural ability to work well within a team and liaise with other discipline engineers to ensure the smooth running of projects;
- * Extensive experience of FEED and Detailed Design projects;
- * An up to date BOSIET and MIST Training;
- * Experience working within an 'Operator's' organisation (although not compulsory);
- * Hold a valid Function Safety Certificate (although not compulsory);
- * Working knowledge of ATEX and PED;
- * Working knowledge of current EU and international standards;
- Please note, candidates must have right to live and work in the UK.
Back to Jobs Page