|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
We are currently recruiting for Industrial Relations and Seafarers Manager for an international shipping company. The Industrial Relations and Seafarers Manager will be reporting to the Global Head of Crewing also based in Singapore.
* Ensure the managed vessels are timely covered by ITF Special Agreements as required and in line with existing CBAs of which the company is signatory of;
* Assist the Global Head of Crewing with negotiation or re-negotiation of existing or new CBAs, as may be required from time to time, in order to secure the most effective ITF coverage for the manage fleet;
* Analyze and interpret the application of collective bargaining agreements (CBA) and ensure their correct implementation, including by participation and directing seafarers' grievance process
* Ensure all seafarers' benefits of whatever nature (either social or professional) resulting for entering any of such CBAs are fully taken advantage of, for the benefit of all stakeholders, both Seafarers, Employers and society at large;
* Represent the company in any Industry Forums where we can contribute in improving the living and working conditions of the Seafarers employed on managed vessels, as well as the entire seafaring and maritime community.
* Develop, propose and implement Seafarer Welfare Initiatives that ensure that the company is recognised as a first class Ship Manager & Maritime Employer, by increasing seafarers employment satisfaction, their loyalty with the company and our reputation.
To qualify, you must sailing experience up to Master rank or hold a degree in Labour/Industrial relations, HR Management or related degree. You must have knowledge in seafarer employment related laws and regulations.
Attractive local package will be provided to the chosen candidate.
Back to Jobs Page
€75,000+ DOE plus Car + Pension + Benefits