|Salary:||Very competitive package|
|Division:||SHIPBUILDING & YARDS JOBS|
Faststream Recruitment has been exclusively appointed by Harland and Wolff to recruit an IFS Specialist for their Methil site
H&W are now looking to build a team of top talent, who will support their ambitious growth plans. With a history spanning over 150 years of marine manufacturing experience they offer a unique combination of vast facilities and technical capability perfectly positioned to support the full life-cycle needs of the defence, commercial shipping, cruise & ferry, oil & gas and renewables sectors as well as major civils projects
The IFS Specialist will be responsible for the day to day delivery of IFS implementation and support across the Harland and Wolff Group.
On a daily basis you will;
- Provide day to day 1st line support.
- Responsible for handling all daily IFS enquiries from managers, supervisors and colleagues in a timely manner.
- Ensure agreed project principles are adhered to.
- Work with Head of Departments to understand issues, skills gaps and requirements with their function's project scope.
- Provide support for the development of IFS Lobbies and reports
You will Report to the Group Head of Business Systems to understand framework and deadlines and work closely with each nominated IFS Champion to develop team functions across the business.
We are looking for someone who has extensive transferable experience and knowledge with the implementation and management of IFS.
On offer is an very attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work for a growing organisation with bags of ambition.Back to Jobs Page
Very competitive package