|Salary:||£85,000 - £95,000 + Bonus, Pension and Health Care|
The HSEQA Manager will report directly to the Director of Fleet and Technical Operations based in London. The HSEQA is part-based in London and part-based in Riga.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
* Development of HSEQA Policies, Strategies, Standards and implementation.
* Day to day management of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to deliver business improvements in advance of industry best practice.
* Maintain standards and compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, and fulfil the obligations of Quality Management and Continual Improvement.
* Development of an HSEQA Annual Work Plan and Budget.
* Recruitment of permanent and temporary HSEQA resources.
* Lead HSE Incident Investigations and develop sufficient trained HSE resources.
* Encouraging Continuing Professional Development within the team.
* Implementation of Emergency Response Strategy, Plans and Procedures, including annual drills.
* Lead Bow-Tie, HAZID and HAZOP workshops.
* Developing a strong company wide safety culture and continual improvement plans.
* Implementation of a variety of risk management tools and techniques to manage and control risk at ship, company and corporate level.
* Develop and implement a company ESG programme and Poseidon Principles.
* Implement strong and effective audit processes and programmes to ensure alignment with ISO, IMS and Quality continuous improvement objectives.
* Implementation of appropriate leading and lagging KPIs to track performance against key HSEQA objectives.
* Degree, MSc in Health and Safety, Risk Management or Marine related field.
* Qualified ISM/ISO Lead Auditor as recognised by leading Classification Societies.
* 3 years in a HSEQA Manager/ substantive team leader role.
* Leading a diverse team of HSEQA professionals.
* Track record of delivering outstanding performance.
* Strong team player with the ability to engage others and develop shared objectives.
* Working with multiple disciplines and nationalities.
* Desirable:Sea going experience. Gas vessel operations