|Salary:||$5500 - $5600 per month|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICES JOBS|
I am currently working with a Luxury Cruise Company, and have an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager to join their expanding fleet of brand new vessels. The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working on board passenger vessels as a HR Manager. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects, along with working an attractive 4/2 rotation. As the HR Manager on board you will be supporting the Heads of Department in the welfare of the crew. You will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to all Heads of Departments in the area of employee relations, crew welfare and on board training.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited university or college in Human Resources
* Excellent English skills, written and spoken.
* 3-5 year's experience as HR Manager ship board experience.
* Strong focus for employee relations and the ability to support crew members.
* Experience in dealing with disciplinary action.
Back to Jobs Page
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
To apply for this position please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208748
$4000 USD per month on board
Discussed upon Interview