|Division:||CORPORATE & PROFESSIONAL JOBS|
Our Client, an Oilfield Services Company, is the owner and operator of an FPSO in the North Sea and they are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator/Advisor to join their busy Aberdeen office on a 6 month FTC.
Due to current workload, partly linked to a change in rotational pattern offshore, they are looking to bring in an HR Coordinator to support them with all aspects of generalist HR.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience and confidence in arranging interviews, speaking to candidates and preparing contracts of employment.
- Preferably hold a CIPD qualification.
- Good organisational ability and communication skills.
- Experience working as a team and also working independently.
- A flexible work attitude and willingness to support the team, including some administrative tasks.
- Demonstrable HR coordination experience, including the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
Please note there is no available parking at the office and candidates should be willing to make alternative travel arrangements, using the close by bus stops and train station.Back to Jobs Page
Attractive Salary Package