|Salary:||Highly competitive salary (commensurate with experience)|
|Division:||SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT JOBS|
Do you have what it takes to join a pioneering company who are leading the shipping industry towards a greener future?
Silverstream Technologies are working with Faststream exclusively to recruit driven and dynamic individuals to join their team as they embark upon an exciting new phase of growth. Silverstream are a fast-growing company at the forefront of ship efficiency technology.
The Head of Supply Chain (HSC) is a new appointment and a pivotal addition to the Operations leadership team responsible for:
* Scaling the business to deliver Silverstream's vision and business plan.
* Implementation of a robust supplier relationship management strategy, roadmap and processes
* Developing the supply chain function as the team grows
* Contributing at board level and reporting to the COO
* Relevant experience gained in a related industry i.e. construction, offshore O&G, renewables, defence or indeed marine/shipbuilding
* International operator with a track record managing time critical supply chains (Europe and Asia ideally) on major CAPEX projects
* Can clearly demonstrate examples of leading successful projects: reducing cost base, increasing supplier performance/quality/ project lead times
* Commercially astute and capable of developing board level relationships with key suppliers
* Professionally qualified - IACCM, CIPS or SCM
* Work for a truly visionary company making a real impact on green technology making the shipping industry more sustainable
* Genuine opportunity to work for a fast-growing company, build a department and put your stamp on the business
* A highly competitive base salary, pension and flexible working
Whilst Silverstream are looking for an experienced candidate, this could be ideal for someone ambitious who can grow into the role also.Back to Jobs Page
Highly competitive salary (commensurate with experience)