|Division:||CORPORATE & PROFESSIONAL JOBS|
Faststream are currently looking for a Group Credit Controller to join one of our clients, in their London based office.
Our client is a trusted partner within the risk transfer arena, and they provide a broad range of pre and post risk solutions to the energy, petrochemical, marine and engineering industries.
The Group Credit Controller will work with the operational and financial teams within the office to ensure prompt cash collection on both current and aged debts.
We are looking for someone with a background in the insurance market - particularly Lloyds / syndicated markets. Experience in the marine insurance market would be ideal.
* Ensuring accuracy / completeness of instructing security / party and fee / billing arrangements
* Collation of Unique Claim References (UCRs) / PO numbers
* Ensuring invoicing in compliance with relevant agreements
* ECF (Electronic Claims Form) Fee estimate posting and erosion / PO monitoring
* Distribution of invoices to appropriate parties / posting to ECF
* Following up payment of invoices (current and aged)
* Develop and Maintain good relationship with clients
* Develop strategy for aged debts
Back to Jobs Page