|Salary:||Generous salary & package on offer, depending upon experience|
|Division:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JOBS|
Lloyds Register are positioned at the very heart of the Marine and Offshore sectors. They are an international market leader in classification, compliance and cutting-edge consultancy. Trusted partners to some of the biggest names in the industry, navigating their Customers towards a safer, more sustainable future for more than 250 years.
Lloyds Register is more than a corporate entity reporting directly to shareholders; the organisation is wholly owned by the Lloyd's Register Foundation, a global charity that saves lives by investing in public safety research and funding global projects and charities whilst shaping the industry's future through the development of innovative technology for the next generation of assets.
There has never been a better time to join LR as they have recently embarked on a journey of rapid transformation and growth following the divestment of their Business Assurance and Inspection Services divisions.
Faststream are delighted to have been selected to enter into a global talent partnership with LR to support their rapid growth and transformation by delivering talented individuals who are ready to embark upon career defining journeys.
As part of a newly formed team, Lloyds Register are now looking to add experienced Global Key Account Managers to the team. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholder. The clients will be based globally, so your openness to significant travel is more important that your home location. You will be required to develop a deep understanding of the customer business, strategies, markets, competitive landscape and develop a One-LR key account strategy for the nominate client(s). To ultimately craft customer-focused strategies that deliver positive impact for customer, which will lead to sustainable and profitable growth for LR
* To grow the business and optimise the profitability of the assigned Global Key Account(s) customer portfolio.
* Align understanding of and delivery of customer requirements across the operations and add value to the customer.
* Accountable for maximising retention and delivering significant growth from assigned Global Key Accounts.
* Build strong relationships at senior levels within the account against the goals agreed in the strategy and maintain a close relationship with the key account Executive Sponsor and senior commercial leaders across LR to maximise benefits and deliver on jointly agreed objectives.
* Crucial relationship leader and manager with the client, a high calibre individual, capable of complex engagement at C suite level and through the myriad operational levels of the Global account.
Generous salary & package on offer, depending upon experience