|Salary:||Highly competitive salary (commensurate with experience)|
Do you have what it takes to join a pioneering company who are leading the shipping industry towards a greener future?
Silverstream Technologies are working with Faststream exclusively to recruit driven and dynamic individuals to join their team as they embark upon an exciting new phase of growth. Silverstream are a fast-growing company at the forefront of ship efficiency technology.
This is a leadership role reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Head of QHSE (HQHSE) is a new appointment and a pivotal addition to the leadership team responsible for:
* Scaling the business to deliver Silverstream's vision and business plan
* Designing, implementing, managing and the continual improvement of Quality, Safety/Health and Environmental activities
* Safeguarding Silverstream's people whilst enhancing business performance and value provided to customers and business partners
* Leading accreditation projects, management reviews, project audits and external audits
* Taking the lead on company-wide training and induction procedures
* QHSE leadership experience operating as part of a senior management team
* Engineering\Technical degree; ideally Lead Auditor qualified with H&S qualification
* Experience gained from within a related 'heavy industry' sector i.e. construction, offshore O&G, renewables, defence or indeed marine/shipbuilding
* Can clearly demonstrate having led the introduction, implementation and management of Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO)
* Up-to-date understanding of UK and International QHSE legislation and its application, particularly locations where projects are undertaken (Asia and Europe)
* Work for a truly visionary company making a real impact on green technology making the shipping industry more sustainable
* Genuine board level opportunity to join a fast-growing company therefore unrivalled opportunity to put your stamp on the business
* A highly competitive base salary, pension and flexible working