|Salary:||This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience.|
|Division:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JOBS|
Faststream are working with a niche shipping company based in the South UK to recruit a General Manager to run their Commercial team.
Our client is looking to continue development of their thriving business and this position will be responsible for managing the companies commercial team and strategy. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be part of the management team guide and direct the business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Setting rates and agreeing prices for quotations.
* Account management and development of important accounts.
* Manage the commercial team and assist with training and development of employees.
* Produce sailing schedules and budgets for the commercial business.
* Oversee claims and commercial negotiations.
Candidates should come from a container shipping background and have experience of sales and managing a sales team. Experience within the feeder and reefer vessels is preferred, but not essential. This position will suit a driven and motivated leader, who can draw on experience to develop both their customers and team.
Candidates must have UK working entitlement and be fluent in English.Back to Jobs Page
Remuneration will be aligned with the experience