Our client, a Global Super-Major with operations all over the world, are currently looking for Fluid Supervisors to support their Offshore activities in Egypt, Cyprus, Bahrain, and Vietnam on 12 month fixed term contracts (To be renewed or moved to longer term locations). Working on a 28/28 rotation, you will be critical to the companies operations in the country.
* Defining and planning drilling and completion fluids, as well as cement slurries in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
* Preparing mud, cement and completion fluids programs including all information as specified in Company procedure.
* Preparing estimated cost breakdown for chemicals and related services of wells to be drilled or worked over.
* Well operations follow-up on daily basis, and recommend changes in drilling / completion fluids aimed to optimise efficiency of operations
* Ensuring drilling & completion fluids, as well as cement slurries are mixed and maintained as per programme and good oilfield practice
* Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur.
* Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations.
* Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
* Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
* Providing technical advise on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
* Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
* Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
* Engineering degree, diploma or any other higher education certificate. (Visa purposes)
* Valid BOSIET and Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior mobilisation)
* Extensive experience of Drilling & Completions.