|Salary:||€80,000 - €82,000 + Pension, Health Care and Bonus|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
To monitor and control the smooth operation of all vessels assigned and handle the provision of the required technical support and maintenance, in order to achieve the desired levels of operational performance.
1. Monitors the effective operation of the equipment and machinery of the assigned vessels, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies from operational standards, proposing and upon approval implementing solutions that will enhance the efficiency, performance and safety of the vessels.
2. Co-ordinates and attends, whenever required, maintenance activities, including dry-docking, of the assigned vessels and monitors that quality repair work is carried out according to plan and approved budget, providing support and guidance for the handling of equipment breakdown and malfunctioning, in order to support the on-time and cost effective repair of the vessel.
3. Supports the development of the OPEX budget of the assigned vessels, including spare parts and technical training, and follows-up its accurate execution, monitoring the development of the actual operational costs throughout the year, and proposes adjustments and corrective actions, that will decrease the cost and increase the effectiveness of services.
4. Performs scheduled and ad-hoc visits to the assigned vessels, in order to monitor their performance and verify the overall compliance of the vessel with company's processes, procedures and standards. Implements all corrective actions, as derived from the inspections, so as to support the operational efficiency and quality of company's provided services.
* Chief Engineer's qualification
* 3 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer ( 3 yrs actual sailing experience) OR
* 1-2 year of shore experience as a trainee/ assistant or technical superintendent with a ship management/owning company
* Tanker Experience is required
* Experience on Gas Carriers or Tankers will be considered as an advantage
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Pension, Bonus, Health Care and Relocation
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary. Training provided.