|Salary:||Competitive Remuneration Package|
|Division:||SERVICE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Field Engineer - Site based
Do you have what it takes to join a pioneering company who are leading the shipping industry towards a greener future?
Silverstream Technologies are working with Faststream exclusively to recruit driven and dynamic individuals to join their team as they embark upon an exciting new phase of growth. Silverstream are a fast-growing company at the forefront of ship efficiency technology.
This role will lead and execute the site-based aspects of the installation of ALS. When delivering an ALS for both newbuild and retrofit, Silverstream undertake full installation and commissioning checks before undertaking a full system acceptance test, crw training and maintenance tasks along with our OEMS
* Undertaking all tasks in accordance with company / site safety process and initiatives
* Conducting setting-to-work and presenting equipment for installation inspections, harbour acceptance trials and sea acceptance trials
* Overseeing and managing the work of third-party contractors and other staff to ensure successful completion of integration, installation trials, evaluation and acceptance
* Planning and executing trials on-site and at-sea
* Executing and delivering sytem acceptance tests
* Producing field visit reports following the conclusion of field activities
Skills, Qualifications, Experience & Characteristics:
* Recognised safety training
* Demonstrated Field Engineering experience of 3-5 years (min)
* Strong Mechanical/Electrical engineering background incorporating a good understanding of electrical control systems.
* Previous experience and product knowledge on board large vessels, both newbuild and retrofit required.
* Working in the field, including overseas, at short notice and during unsociable hours
* A highly competitive base salary, pension and flexible working
* The opportunity to work for a truly visionary company making a real impact on green technology making the shipping industry more sustainable.
* Be a part of a passionate innovative team where your voice is truly heard and where you can make a real difference
Back to Jobs Page
Attractive salary package
£28,000 - £32,000 + Car allowance + Overtime
£28,000 - £34,000 + Car allowance + Overtime + Pension