|Salary:||€4353 per month 6 week on 6 week off rotation|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP ENGINE JOBS|
We are currently recruiting for a key ferry client of ours who is looking for and ETO on a contract basis. (ETO CoC is not mandatory for this position).
Travel expenses will also be covered.
This is an incredibly varied role and you will be taking charge of the ship's electrical, electronic and control systems whilst making sure that you are working in a safe environment.
You will be minimising any equipment downtime and pre empting any issues that could be upcoming on the electrical and electronic systems.
If you are interested in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Experience as an ETO cadet on Ro/Ro or Ferry/Passenger vessels
- A good understanding of electrical, electronic and control systems, plant and equipment of a Class 2 ro-ro passenger and freight ferry
- A current ENG1 Medical Certificate
- Complete training to comply with relevant sections of STCW Reg.V/2
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi- disciplinary team
- A basic understanding of risk assessment
- The ability to work independently and develop their own workload
The client will offer the successful candidates €4353 per month this is on a contract basis only.
Back to Jobs Page
Start dates will be from October 2019.
To find out more please email your CV to email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8788.
Salary discussed during telephone interview
€4353 per month 6 week on 6 week off rotation