|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
An Engineering Manager is required by an Aberdeen based engineering firm. Could this be the next step on your career path?
You will provide leadership to a team of engineers, developing technical capability and expertise, to create a culture of excellence.
Working closely with a Technical Manager, and reporting in to the Commercial Manager, you will work closely with the Projects team to deliver on business needs. Successful, profitable and safe operation of the engineering department will be the key performance indicator
Commitment to HSE, safety and quality assurance is key, and you will ensure that work is conducted in compliance with Company Quality Management System.
You must be active in maintain your own competence and continuous professional/personal development, and that of other members of the team.
* Degree in Engineering or Naval Architecture
* Minimum 6 years' experience in design of mobile or permanent mooring systems
* Well experienced in offshore marine operations, primarily mooring system installation, but also installation of flexible risers/umbilicals
* In depth knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
* Knowledgeable in engineering technical analysis and installation analysis
* Project Management- including tendering, financial, scheduling and creating deliverables
* Experience in leading and guiding a team
* Commercially aware- able to support business development and sales actively as relevant
* Orcaflex user- able to create and review models
* Competent in other technical software, eg Romeo or GMoor, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Broad knowledge in structural analysis, hydrodynamics and Naval Architecture
* Experienced in Marine Warranty Services
* Offshore medical and survival certificates, ability to work offshore internationally
Please apply today with your CV to be considered and I will call to discuss the role in more depth.
Sadly my client cannot offer sponsorship for visas, so applicants but have existing Right To Work in the UK.Back to Jobs Page