|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + Excellent Benefits|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Electromechanical Service Technician
My client is a world-wide leader in the design and manufacturing of Marine Equipment for Passenger and Merchant ships, Navy, Offshore and Mega-yachts. It provides lifesaving appliances, cargo access equipment, shell doors, valves remote control systems and other special applications for the marine field.
So far they have supplied over 20.000 plants and systems all over the world and assists Owners and Shipyards with a complete range of solutions, from feasibility studies and conceptual design to complete "turnkey" systems, as well as a range of customized services through the operational life of the ship. Products and designs are currently updated in order to offer optimal solutions, increased through the co-ordination of different technologies and in accordance to Shipyard, Owner and Certification Societies requirements.
* Service technicians are reporting to assigned Project Managers.
* Repair and service all the machinery and equipment present in a company's manufacturing unit.
* They will be assigned to different types of service and installation, ordinary maintenance, inspections, warranty service.
* Detailed reports on the work done on every job must be provided.
* Perform safety checks on all the machines to make sure the safety of everyone working on them.
* Keep an inventory of equipment required for the repair work
* A degree in mechanical engineering is required or an Associate Degree combined with certification and experience.
* 3-5 years of experience as a field service engineer.
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Software knowledge.
* Fluent in English (bilingual a plus).
* Critical thinking.
* Must be able to work independently and in teams.
* Strong customer promoter, providing enthusiasm and leadership leading to customers satisfaction.
* Previous experiences servicing Life Safety Appliances, Sliding Covers and Hydraulic Systems such as platforms, ramps and is preferred.
* Service engineers can grow as team leaders or technical project managers.
* Highly competitive base salary
* Paid Health Insurance for employee
* 401 K
* Retirement plan
Back to Jobs Page
£45,000-£65,000 plus excellent benefits.
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Non-contributory Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation
$55,000 - $65,000 + Excellent Benefits