|Salary:||€39,000 - €42,000 per annum plus car, medical, pension|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
My client is a world leading solutions provider specialising in dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable energy industries, whom due to their continued expansion are looking to hire an Electrical Superintendent into their team.
This role focus on coordinating and repair of all electrical installations on their offshore and dredging vessels, on a worldwide basis. You will support the Vessel Managers and board electricians with advice from either the office in Antwerp, or travel to the ships as required to be on board. Additionally you will support drydockings and the project team on site at preparation and implementation stages.
The ideal candidate for this role will be as follows:-
* Bachelors / Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (similar or equivalent will be considered)
* Experience with construction / management / marine electrical installations
* Be flexible - this role will entail regular global travel that will not be on a fixed schedule
* BA4-BA5 High Voltage and knowledge of PLC would be desirable, but not essential
* Dutch language desirable, not essential
You must hold the existing right to live and work in the EU for this role as sponsorship is not an option. Additionally, you will need to be based / base yourself in Antwerp on a permanent basis.Back to Jobs Page
Salary commensurate with experience
Base Salary + Annual Bonus with a great benefits package