|Salary:||USD $90,000 - $120,000|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Our Client is a rapidly expanding marine engineering company with ambitious growth targets to double is scale over the next few years. They deliver production engineering and engineering service support for automation, alarm, wireless control, propulsion and steering systems, in the maritime industries.
The role offers exceptional opportunities to work across a range of engineering disciplines, including Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics and Systems Engineering, whilst maintaining a specialist focus on Electrical (Control Systems) Engineering. The Electrical Engineer will make a significant contribution to the design, programming, manufacturing, testing and service support for automation and steering systems in the Maritime Industries.
This is a solutions driven role requiring expert engineering knowledge and innovative application in relation to design, production and testing of automotive systems.
* Knowledge, skills and experience in Electrical (Control Systems) Engineering
* Experience of R&D and a commitment to developing innovative design and the manufacture of automotive systems and solutions
* Experience and fluency in using AutoCAD plus some of the following: Siemens PLC, InveAntor, Red Lion HMI & Crimson and Dynamics GP
* Experience in design, manufacture, testing and servicing of electrical control systems equipment
* An active interest and commitment to working across a range of Engineering disciplines including Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics and Systems Engineering
* Must be a great team player and to work with other engineering experts in design innovation and production
* Ability to lift up to 50lb, safely.
* Must be able to learn quickly, and translate innovative research and design challenges, into engineering solutions
The role offers a specialist Electrical (Control Systems) Engineer the opportunity to apply expert knowledge and skills in electrical engineering, across a range of engineering activities including R&D, production, commissioning and servicing. The role offers an ideal opportunity for a specialist Electrical Engineer to engage with other engineering disciplines in a multi-skilled engineering team, and to develop other areas of professional expertise including finance, inventory, production and operations management. The role would suit an ambitious Electrical (Control Systems) Engineer with a commitment to professional development and an active interest in innovation R&D.Back to Jobs Page
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Non-contributory Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation
$62K - $68K p/a + travel bonus + benefits