|Salary:||120,000 - 150,000|
|Division:||SHORE-BASED CRUISE JOBS|
I am currently working with a Cruise company, who are looking for a Dry Dock Planning Manager. This role is based in the USA, the right to live and work in the USA is essential.
We are currently seeking a Dry-Dock Planning Senior Manager. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of multimillion-dollar Dry Dock projects.
Your role will include.
* Providing oversight to maximize the effective use of resources, space, equipment and time for multiple project teams
* Managing operational, technical, nautical, and regulatory areas.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining policies and ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, practices and regulatory codes.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marine/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent degree/experience preferred.
* Eight to ten years of experience in planning and execution of dry-docks.
* Three to five years of managing a team.
* Preplanning experience
* Strong budget management
* Large scale maritime project management
* Strong Cruise experience
* Fluent English language skills
* Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Project Manager to take the next step in their career.
This position offers the successful candidate excellent career progress opportunities, the opportunity to work with a leading cruise company, experience global travel, and enjoy an attractive package.
To find out more please email your CV to Lydia.email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208830.
Back to Jobs Page