Our Client is looking for a Drilling and Completions Supervisor for offshore activities (Jack-Up Rig) on the Nile Delta for 6 exploration wells. Duration 12 months (Minimum), on a 28/28 rotation.
The Candidate must be immediately available, or with a very short notice period, and able to start within 1 month.
* Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
* Supervising drilling and completion operations carried out by Company's and Contractor's personnel at rigsite
* Coordinating drilling and completion activities in accordance with programme, Company procedures and best practices
* Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary
* Monitoring the consumption's and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
* Representing Company at the rigsite in all matters
* Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out safely, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with the programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
* Candidates must have established Supervisor experience offshore
* Valid Well Control (either IWCF or IADC) - Level 4 Supervisor mandatory
* Minimum Diploma (or a degree preferred) - this is a Work Permit requirement
* Offshore survival course
* First aid /firefighiting course