Our Client, a Global Supermajor, is looking for a Drilling and Completions Superintendent to join them on a 12 Month Fixed term Contract to assist with their offshore operations in Egypt (28/28 Rotation).
The Key responsibilities are:
* Ensuring drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices
* Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
* Preparing of annual drilling program review
* Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
* Coordinating Company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day by day matters.
* Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
* Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or other major emergency.
Fixed term, International, rotational 28/28
* Engineering degree or extensive industry knowledge.
* Valid Well Control certificate (Level 4 IWCF / IADC required or willing to to obtain prior to mobilisation)
* Experience in drilling execution either onshore or offshore
* Valid Bosiet