|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Faststream are working in partnership with one on the largest ship yards based in Romania. Our client is working on optimizing their yard for its new rebuild focus, as well as expanding its repair and maintenance. They are looking to expand the design department to keep up with the demands of work.
This role is for an experienced degree qualified Naval Architect, the right candidate will have extensive experience in working with detailed design for the Hull structure. To be considered for this role you will need to have advanced knowledge of the English and Romanian language, minimum 2 years proven experience working with 3D modelling and hold specific knowledge and expertise in the area of shipbuilding.
As a detailed design engineer you will be responsible for:
- 3D Modelling of hull structure and systems and undertake prototyping & product testing
- Working closely with the production department and providing technical assistance where needed
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and designated contractors
- Using conceptual, basic design and technical specification documentation for developing information for the production for new projects or components.
- Working with various software programmes such as NUPAS-CADMATIC, AutoCad and ERP
In return for the right candidate my client offers a very dynamic and diverse working environment within a large and ever growing company. They also offer competitive employment package with other great benefits.
Variety of salary levels, based on experience