|Salary:||Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits Scheme|
|Division:||MARINE OPERATIONS JOBS|
Customer Support Coordinator
The Customer Support Coordinator is the first line communication, without limited to it, between the Customer and the Company.
* Represents Code of conduct and Vision of Company in order to maintain excellent relations with customers.
* Deals with incoming requests for support, enquiries and complaints by identifying, categorizing and escalating each case separately.
* Liaise with other responsible Departments in order to propose the best solution both for the customer and the Company.
* Performs administrative and accounting tasks completing successfully the circle of customer request.
* Identify and prioritize incoming requests
* Ensure timely response to customers
* Register each case in Customer Support IT system
* Escalate the case to Technical Support or Experts and eventually Field Engineers
* Schedule and arrange service remotely and in the field including ensuring appropriate resources availability (human resources, tools & equipment, spare parts)
* Monitoring service progress from initiation to completion and update status in Customer Support IT system
* Verify the completion of support delivered
* Quote to customers according to their requirements and to Technical Support Specialists instructions
* Ensure the proper communication with Field Engineers and Customer's representatives
* Collect, verify correctness and completeness, and Archiving of Technical data retrieved on the field
* Invoice the Customer as per initial quotation based on service outcome
* Consult other Company's stakeholders (Sales, Technical Support and Finance
* Follow the quality management systems requirements Key Authorities
* Assign Field Support Engineers with Service cases based on their specific qualifications
* Investigate the most cost efficient way for service attendance
* Request proposals and outsource services to 3rd party
* Approve or reject invoices from Service Partners
* Administration degree desirable
* Experience in Marine Electronics or Shipping relevant environment
* Be able and willing to work one weekend every 6-7 weeks.
* Back office experience
* Focused, Team working
* Well Organized and Customer driven
* Business oriented
* Highly competitive base salary
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Group pension scheme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Permanent Health Insurance
£45,000 + £48,000 + Excellent Pension + Relocation Allowance