|Salary:||€80,000 - €120,000|
|Division:||SHORE-BASED CRUISE JOBS|
I am currently working with leading Cruise company who have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Doctor to join the Head Office team. The role is based in Europe so the right to live and work in Europe is essential.
As a Corporate Doctor you will report directly into the Medical Director and enjoy the authority that the position offers.
You will enjoy a varied role, with responsibilities including.
* Providing medical expertise to the doctors on board and providing approval for certain procedures.
* Prepare and deliver training programmes across the fleet.
* Approve any pre-existing passengers existing medical conditions.
* Keep updated with all clinical and government legislation to ensure the company is providing the correct and most effective medical care.
* You will ensure that medical procedures are kept in date with current 'best practice' and audit standards and ensure that medical and public health updates are researched to ensure that standards are in constant improvement throughout the fleet.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Extensive experience working as Cruise Doctor
* Experience working within an emergency department setting.
* Very good business acumen.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a qualified Medical Practitioner
* Clinical experience in Emergency Medicine, General Practice and Maritime Medicine
* Up to date knowledge of international medical and public health guidelines
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Fluent in English and German language skills Italian would be beneficial
* Good computer skills (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
* The existing right to live and work in Europe is required for this position
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a senior managerial capacity with a leading company and enjoy a competitive package.
To find out more please email your CV to Lydia.email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8830.
Back to Jobs Page