|Salary:||Competitive Remuneration Package|
|Division:||SERVICE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Control and Automation Engineer
Do you have what it takes to join a pioneering company who are leading the shipping industry towards a greener future?
Silverstream Technologies are working with Faststream exclusively to recruit driven and dynamic individuals to join their team as they embark upon an exciting new phase of growth. Silverstream are a fast-growing company at the forefront of ship efficiency technology.
This key role is to provide Marine Control & Automation (C&A) subject matter expertise to the Silverstream Technologies business. You will be involved in a wide range of activities from developing and maintaining the core control and automation solution, applying it to projects and supporting the in-service fleet. You will also provide technical input to the strategic supply chain plans being implemented by the company.
This key role is to:
* Provide Marine Control & Automation (C&A) subject matter expertise
* Develop and maintain the core C&A solution
* Implement C&A solutions on projects (hardware and software)
* Commissioning support
* Technical support for the in-service fleet
* Provide technical input to the strategic supply chain plans
The successful candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level in a related subject
* Have a minimum of 5 years C&A experience (ideally in the Marine industry)
* Be capable of handling all technical elements of marine automation projects
* A highly competitive base salary, pension and flexible working
* The opportunity to work for a truly visionary company making a real impact on green technology making the shipping industry more sustainable.
* Be a part of a passionate innovative team where your voice is truly heard and where you can make a real difference
Back to Jobs Page
£28,000 - £32,000 + Car allowance + Overtime
£28,000 - £34,000 + Car allowance + Overtime + Pension