|Salary:||Salary to be discussed during interview|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP ENGINE JOBS|
We are currently working with a market-leading Ocean Cruise company who have an active need for a Chief Engineer to join their team.
As Chief Engineer you will be expected to have lots of in rank experience on Ocean Cruise ships
You will be required to have your Chiefs unlimited CoC, This is mandatory to the position.
Salary will be discussed during a telephone conversation with myself.
All year round pay.
Excellent health package and annual senior officer bonus.
This position will also offer a 2 month on 2 month off rotation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Unlimited Chief Engineer License III/2 and all certificates required by STCW95
* Minimum of 1-year experience sailing as Chief Engineer on large passenger vessels.
* Knowledgeable with all relevant rules & regulations governing the marine industry.
* To speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
* Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a leading Cruise company and enjoy an attractive package with lots of future possibilities.
Start dates will be from February 2020.
To find out more please email your CV to Holly.Yates@faststream.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8748.
£35,391 per annum tax free
Salary Discussed During Telephone Interview