|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
|Division:||SALES & MARKETING JOBS|
Our client is a prime contractor, designer and integrator of naval systems, with over 300 years' experience in shipbuilding. As part of its business development programme, they are looking to hire a dynamic sales manager to help grow new business in maritime markets in Singapore and South East Asia.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Manage the complete commercial cycle from lead-generation to project implementation and after sales support
* Analyse the market and the competition to identify new clients and business opportunities.
* Prepare and present technical and commercial proposals to existing or potential customers.
* Elaborate pricing strategies for solutions/services
* Proposing regional business development strategies based on company's expertise and capabilities.
* Negotiate with customers on matters relating to sales and contractual matters.
* Follow projects' implementation to completion and provide after-sales support to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Represent company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
* Presentations to mid and senior management with a view to develop new services, products and distribution channels.
* Support the development of relevant marketing communications materials.
* Grow, maintain and leverage network
* At least 3 to 5 years sales or business development experience ideally in Marine/ Defence/ Government sectors, preferably in an international environment.
* Technical background would be an advantage but not necessary
* Self-starter and result-oriented.
* Experience performing analysis, market studies, reports, tenders proposals
* Innovative, creative and willing to make things happen.
Back to Jobs Page