|Salary:||Market Leading Package|
|Division:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JOBS|
Faststream are working with a global leader in Ballast Water Treatment Solutions searching for a Regional Business Development Director to manage a team of regional business development managers and drive sales within the eastern hemisphere.
This vacancy can be remote - ideally in USA or Singapore, however travel will be frequent and access to a local airport will be a necessity.
* The Regional Business Development Director will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development
* They will provide leadership and assume accountability for the performance of multiple Regional Business Development Managers in the assigned Region
* They are responsible for the financial and operational results for all business functions of the Region, adhering to company values and policies, and satisfaction of all stakeholders.
* Developing an annual strategic plan, in conjunction with their team and the Corporate office.
* Determine targets for each location
* Participate in strategic planning, improvement initiatives, and operational reviews as needed, providing good suggestions and follow through on action items
* Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction as measured by customer surveys, feedback from customer events and interactions, and random customer contact and take effective action to resolve any customer issues that occur.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
* Extensive well rounded experience in the maritime industry.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
* Previous people management experience required.
* Ability to professionally lead, develop, and motivate others.
* Solid analytical, business planning, financial, and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Expertise with computer systems, including MS office and internet-based applications, such as
Netsuite and Sharepoint.
* Ability to work extended hours during the week and on weekends.
* Ability to travel to company meetings, conferences and training events as needed.