|Salary:||£36.09 per hour|
|Division:||MARINE OPERATIONS JOBS|
Part time job
My client are a global leader in Maritime Science and Engineering studies and is the world's leading institution offering maritime education, training, research and consultancy to the marine/maritime industry.
The Academy is looking to appoint an experienced engineering seafarer on a part-time basis to support with the education and training of engineering cadets. For this role of Associate Lecturer Cadet Education, the successful candidate will be required to take on the challenge of teaching a range of subjects as required by the MCA and MNTB. In addition the successful applicant will be required to provide cadets with support in preparation for their MCA Orals and SQA exams.
Applicants for this part-time position must possess a minimum of:
* STCW Class 2 CoC (Engineering) Unlimited from MCA, UK.
* Marine Engineering related degree/qualification
* Seagoing experience
* Teaching experience a bonus but not essential
* Committed to work at least 2 days per week on flexible basis
How the hours work:
* £36.09 per hour
* Will not exceed about 12 hrs in one week
* Work on at least 2 days per week (this can be 2 full days or 3-4 half days)
* Ideally need to be within commutable distance to Southampton
Back to Jobs Page