|Salary:||40,000 - 50,000|
|Division:||SHORE-BASED CRUISE JOBS|
I am currently working with an expanding Cruise company, who are looking for an experienced Cruise Account Manager to join their expanding sales team. This role will be based from the UK but with extensive travel.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
Your role will involve.
* Managing and developing key client across the European Market.
* You will be influencing a cross functional team to ensure maximised sales and performance.
* You will develop targeted strategic sales and marketing plans to meet and exceed sales and revenue.
We are looking for someone with a very strong Account Management background within ideally the Cruise industry however other travel sectors would be considered.
* Experience of developing multiple key accounts is essential.
* It is essential that you can travel up to 50% of the time.
* You should be commercial aware and have a very good business acumen.
* Experience in Planning sales and marketing strategies.
* Strong communication skills are essential.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Account Manager looking to join a marketing leading Cruise company. This role will enable you to really elevate your career.
They offer a great salary and benefits package with the opportunity to travel.
To find out more please email your CV to Lydia.email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208830.Back to Jobs Page