Do you have the desire to work in a fast paced sales industry?
We’re a world leader in providing specialist recruitment solutions within the Shipping, Maritime and Oil and Gas industries and we’re growing!
We are looking for graduates to join our award winning team as Recruitment Consultants in our luxury waterfront headquarters in Southampton.
If you have the drive and passion for sales then we have the tools and experience to develop you into a top recruiter!
About the role:
Following an initial 3 month training course we believe in giving our consultants the autonomy to develop their business area, and grow their desk using their own business, negotiation, and excellent sales and people skills.
A typical day will involve a variety of tasks including:
- Building a client base, usually via cold calling
- Building professional relationships with existing clients
- Attracting candidates by using social media to head hunt, advertise and network
- Managing the interview/selection processes for client and candidate
- Negotiating salaries and terms and conditions
- Researching the market place and industry
- Closing deals!
- You will be a university graduate with a good level degree in any discipline/or you will be considered if you have at least 2 years proven work experience in a target driven sales environment.
- You must have a competitive edge and the desire to succeed in this fast paced industry.
- You must be an influential and assertive communicator with a professional work ethic.
- You will enjoy challenging situations where there is freedom to act and the authority to take decisions.
- You will thrive on working to financial targets and will be independent, self-motivated, positive and able to plan and manage your time effectively in order to exceed those targets.
- You will be able to offer a clear understanding of the role of a recruitment consultant.
Why work for us?
We offer exceptional working benefits making us much better than your average recruiter. Our internal motto is EARN, OWN, GROW and ENJOY:
- EARN - We want you to earn as much as you can and offer a competitive base salary and excellent 'on target earnings’. We provide achievable targets and uncapped commission as well as a bonus scheme and regular competitions and prizes!
- OWN - We want you to run your own desk. We’ll support, train and encourage you to take ownership over what you do and to become a specialist.
- GROW - We encourage and nurture our talented team and we will develop you so you can work your way up the career ladder. As you progress you’ll benefit from extra perks such as a company car, mobile phone, extended holiday entitlement, private healthcare and a contributory pension.
- ENJOY - We have a 'work hard - play hard’ culture and hold regular company events. Whether it’s horse racing at Goodwood, eating at Michelin starred restaurants, sailing around the Solent or a trip to Dubai or Las Vegas, we’ll make sure you enjoy working here!
With a huge earning potential, a thorough training and development programme, dress down days, flexitime, free parking and much more, we have a lot to offer you.
Please apply with an updated CV or contact Martin Bennell (Director – Faststream EMEA & Americas) for further information on our current opportunities. Email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2380 33 4444