We’re a world leader in providing specialist recruitment solutions within the Maritime, Oil and Gas and Built Environment industries and we’re growing!
We have our Global waterfront Head Quarters in Southampton with additional offices in Fort Lauderdale, Houston and Singapore.
We are dedicated to providing a professional and consultative service to our world leading industry clients, and the highest calibre of industry professionals.
About this role:
This desk is about as HOT as it gets! We are signed up to 3 major, international marine accounts with anywhere between 3 and 10 vacancies coming through each week.
We also work closely with a range of smaller operators so whilst you must be a quality AccountExecutive, we need you to have a flair for sales to grow this business area.
Much of the recruitment is linked to major (often classified!) defence projects. Typical placements vary from Naval Architects and Marine Engineers through to more complex roles such as Project Risk and Weapon Systems Engineers.
Don't be put off if the industry is new to you as we can train this!
- You will either be an experienced Account Executive with proven success who is looking for the next step in their career, alternatively we would consider someone new to this type of role if they showed the right drive and passion for a career in relationship building and a drive for sales.
- You must have a competitive edge and the desire to succeed in this fast paced industry.
- You must be an influential and assertive communicator with a professional work ethic.
- You will enjoy challenging situations where there is freedom to act and the authority to take decisions.
- You will thrive on working to financial targets and will be independent, self-motivated, positive and able to plan and manage your time effectively in order to exceed those targets.
EARN - A competitive basic salary (DOE) and excellent achievable 'on target earnings’.
OWN - Run your own desk! We’ll support, train and encourage our employees to take ownership over what they do.
GROW - Work your way up the career ladder and enjoy additional perks (car, mobile, extended holiday allocation to name a few)
ENJOY - Be part of a 'work hard - play hard’ culture with lots of exceptional incentives to do well - horse racing at Goodwood, sailing trips in the Solent, and the all important CEO proze - all expenses paid trip of a lifetime!
Could you be joining us for a 5 star trip to Vegas in 2016? You've got to be in it to win it!
Please apply with an updated CV, or contact Joanna Hudson (Global Talent Specialist) for further information.