Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with a nationwide leader in Terminal Operations. They are searching for a Marine Terminal Safety Coordinator.
Along with providing direction, leadership and training for the terminal staff, the Marine Terminal Safety Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the corporate safety policies of the terminal operator.
* Accountable for the preparation, training, and implementation of corporate safety program.
* Amend and rejuvenate corporate safety program as seen fit to keep production efforts at its highest caliber.
* Inform the General Manager of all safety related issues that require higher echelon management action.
* Analysis of inspection and accident reports, in addition to, monitor insurance adjusters' conduct of cases to ensure proper actions are being taken.
* Manage mill safety program.
Suitable candidates will have:
* College degree in safety, logistics, transportation or maritime industry would be an asset, but other degree programs will be considered.
* At least 3 years of prior experience in similar role.
* Able to work outside normal working hours.
* Proven safety skills.
If you are looking to join an ever-growing maritime terminal organization with outstanding benefits, don't hesitate to reach out to me for more details.