Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with a worldwide leader in the Marine Services Industry. They are searching for a Senior Port Engineer to be based in New Jersey to oversee their Tug and Barge fleet.
Responsibilities for the Senior Port Engineer will include but are not limited to:
* Scheduling all routine maintenance for Harley Marine's Tug and Barge fleet
* Adjust and regulate the purchasing of parts and/or services for ongoing maintenance projects
* During dry-dock periods, annotate worklist for vessels undergoing routine and major maintenance repairs
* Budgeting repair costs while tracking multiple budgets in regards to various maintenance and repair projects.
* Performing vessel inspections
Suitable candidates will have:
* Experience maintaining tugs and barges
* 5 years of port engineering experience
* Sailing experience on tugs or ATVs
* Proficient in shipyard management running dry-dock projects
If you are looking to join one of the fastest growing marine transportation businesses and leading providers of marine transportation services, don't hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
Candidates must have U.S.A. working rights, Valid Driver's License and the ability to obtain a TWIC Card.