Increase your odds
Your CV is a sales document, an opportunity for you to sell yourself to a prospective employer. To help you make the most of your CV follow our top 5 pointers:
- Keep it clear, simple and professional.
- Ensure that your work experience history is clear with job title, company and job description.
- Tailor your CV to the role your applying for and ensure its not lengthy (ideally keep to under 2 pages).
- Check the spelling, grammar and punctuation thoroughly.
- Ensure its readable with clear font size and style. Avoid background colours and imagery.
If you need any further help and advice with putting together your CV, please speak to a Faststream consultant.