Key player providing services to the Merchant Shipping companies. An Asian multinational retained our services to find a Business Development Director who will network and open doors on a senior level.
As a Business Development Director you will be the main person in the Singapore regional office to be responsible for bringing in the business and gaining new client base. You will be introducing our client's services to Shipowners in Singapore. Your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Developing new client base,
- Identify opportunities in the market,
- Building up rapport with senior key decision makers in Shipowners,
- Monitor current market trends,
- Creating long term partnerships with clients.
Who we are looking for...
- Either current or past experience in a Ship Management company is an absolute must. Candidates without this experience will not be considered,
- Experience as a Fleet Manager or a Technical Director is welcomed,
- Business Development or Sales experience would be an advantage,
- Seasoned professional with a long track record in the Shipping industry,
- Extensive network of senior contacts within Merchant Ship Owners in Singapore and South East Asia (Bulk Carriers, Container Ships, Tankers etc.) is necessary.