Our client, a major international company is looking for an experimented internal auditor, ACCA qualified ideally.
- Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of businesses policies, practices and processes
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
- Perform inquiries and testing as needed to identify and resolve vulnerabilities
- Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
- Plan internal client meetings and oversee financial disclosures
- Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers
- Create and update internal audit plan
This position is based in Singapore, with a travelling percentage of 40% around Asia/Pacific region.
This position requires 4 years of experience minimum in Internal Audit, with an important ability to work independently, excellent problem solving skills and a great adaptability.